Friday, October 2, 2009

Sweet Tyler

This little kid-o is so stinkin' sweet, I actually got a little misty-eyed editing a couple pictures! I know, I know. But seriously. Just look at him!Ok, I keep going on and on about the great moms lately, but can I just say it again? My moms are the best! This kid was a runner and to say his mom was a huge help would be an enormous understatement.
I was also very touched by their intense love for each other. She would sing a Winnie the Poo song to him and he was so enthralled with it- they'd stare at each others' eyes, and his eyes would just light up and he'd giggle and giggle. It's times like these that I love being a photographer and peeking into the window of lives and relationships like that.
We're doing the whole family tomorrow, so I had to come home and learn the song since she'll have her hands more full!

No comments: