Thursday, January 1, 2009

About Me

I love to decorate, play games, and laugh. I love Friends, Lost, and Twilight. I wish Spiral Macaroni & Cheese was healthier so I could eat it more than once a week. I am *obsessed* with chocolate. I like genealogy, vintage things, and pretty dresses from the 40s.

I also have a rare form of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, which means my joints can come out of socket at any given moment. It is very painful- all the time. This is why you might see me with braces on my fingers or with crutches before a session. During a shoot, I get enough adrenaline pumping through my system that everything seems to stay in place pretty well; sometimes I can even run back and forth from my camera! I do need to pack up quickly after a shoot, because as soon as the adrenaline wears off my joints tend to come out of socket in mass quantity.

I love photography and creating art that captures a story, an instant of time that can be hung on a wall for generations. I see beauty in everything and love to help preseve it for you!

No comments: