Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Purdoms

This beautiful family was such a pleasure to work with. They were in a terrible car accident last summer, and have had to go through a lot of hard things since then. But instead of being bitter, they have pulled together as a family to make it through. There was so much love and happiness between them- you could feel it just from being around them.
Before I met the Purdoms, their friend Marcy emailed me and said, "They are an amazing family and have handled this accident with grace, dignity, smiles, and an unbelievably positive attitude." I couldn't have said it better myself!There were several with them both smiling, but I just love this one with the sister looking up! It seems so sophisticated! :)Don't worry, ladies, I already asked. I've got you covered. The shirt's from Anthropologie. :)
P.S. ...Seriously? Snow? Already? (soft crying....)

No comments: